Wednesday, March 17, 2010

CALIFORNIA LOVE

I am so excited to tell you all that Daniel and I are taking a 2 week long trip to LOS ANGELES in September, before he deploys to Afghanistan. I can't wait for this trip because we are also going to have our pictures taken by Ala of Modern Type. I have been a blog stalker of her's for sometime. Her work is amazing and I love her style. I am trying to brainstorm some ideas, so if you have some send me an email or leave me a comment. We will be spending time with my family and driving the cost of California.

You know how much I LOVE "The City of Angels" - and if you did not know, well now you do. If it was up to me I would move there in a heart beat. I am so happy to see my family, I just love them and always have a blast whenever I go visit. I can't wait to eat my grandma's tamales - she makes the best Salvadorean tamales, eva. I can't wait to eat tacos from El Taurino, and cruise Santa Monica.

I am most excited about cruising the coast of California. This is something that Daniel and I have never done, so I am sure that we are going to enjoy this very much and have lots of memories. I can't wait to feel the breeze brushing my hair, smelling the salt water from the beach, feeling the sand between my toes, and most of all just being with him.


1 comment: