Friday, March 5, 2010

VIVA LAS VEGAS: WPPI 2010

The time has come......I am so excited to be leaving for WPPI 2010 on Sunday and will be back Thursday evening. I will be going with my good friend, Kelly Lane and her good friend, Lora Ayers. This is my first time going and I can't wait to see how much I am going to grow and learn. The first time I ever went to a WPPI event was back in September, at a roadshow here in Atlanta, and because I attended this event I got free registration for WPPI 2010.


For those of you that don't know what WPPI is, it's a yearly photography convention where photographers come from all over the world to learn the latest techniques of photography. It's like going to the Emmy's for photographers!!! WPPI stands for Wedding Portrait Photographers International, and this is their 30th year anniversary.


I feel like a little girl in a candy shop, there is so much to choose from. There will be workshops, parties, and a chance to hear some amazing photographers speak. One photographer I am excited to meet, is the one and only Jasmine Star. She is a wedding photographer based out of Orange County, California and I am head over heels with her work. I will be also be attending The [B] school party hosted by another wedding photographer in California, name Becker. I am finally going to meet and see all the wonderful photographers that I blog stalk on a daily basis. I will be posting updates on my trip so be sure to check my blog daily.


Tootles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment