Monday, July 12, 2010

THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO HMMM....

Ok so please forgive me for neglecting my blog. I am so excited to tell you all that I am working on a new blog!!!! Yay- I have been waiting for this magical moment for a loooong time!!! I can't wait to share with you all the changes I am implementing, and oh my pictures will be alot bigger on my posts.

I just wanted to share with you all a few things that make me feel warm!! Last week I got an IPhone. I know I may seem late, but my time finally came. I have been wanting this phone forever, and let me just tell you I love it to pieces. How could I live so long with out this phone? Along with my IPhone I bought a leather Sena Walletbook to carry my phone and also carry by debit card/license. The first time I saw this wallet, I just had to have it. Have you ever seen something and think to yourself I have to have this even though I have no need for it. Well, that was me. Well now that I have use for it I ordered it last week and it came in the mail today!! These adorable wallets come in many colors.



A few weeks ago Daniel and I went shopping at the North Georgia Premium outlets. I love when you find something you are not looking for. We walked into the Puma store and there they were in the shoe section, I love me some shoes!!! I looked at Daniel and asked him what he thought. He liked them and told me to try them on. First thing I thought to myself was, these shoes are great shooting shoes. I tried them on and sure enough they fit like a glove. I know as photographers we are always looking for shoes that give us comfort and are stylish when shooting. The first time I used these was a few weeks ago when I was second shooting a wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment