Sunday, February 14, 2010

CHANGE!!!

I just got off the phone with my husband, Daniel who by the way is away for drill. Last month when he left for drill, he found out he was being deployed to Afghanistan for one whole year. When I spoke to Daniel today, he was giving me all the details.When I was on the phone with him I was holding back my tears. I did not want him to hear me cry because he hates it when I cry. Besides I want him to know that I am behind him 100% and how proud I am of him. As I am writing this post my emotions are scattered. I am sad, excited, worried, and peaceful. I am excited for him because since he got back from training he has been ready to leave. I keep on telling myself that this is the PERFECT time for him to leave because, we don't have kids. I admire men/women that are raising their children while their husbands/wives, fiances, boyfriends/girlfriends are off fighting. My hat goes toward you LADIES/MEN!!!


Daniel and I both believe that this is God's will for the time being. This is one Valentine Day I will never forget. I feel the hand of God protecting him and I know that Daniel is going to be guided with the wisdom of God. Daniel is leaving in December and I know that 2011 is going to be a good year!!! I love my husband soooo much for his ability to give. Daniel has alway been a giver and I love him for that. I am constantly learning from him. God has been so good to us and continues to show us his grace and favor. I am so thankful for the people that God has placed in our lives and I will forever be indebted in their kindness.




1 comment:

  1. OH! My heart goes out to you and your family and pray and KNOW that God is with both of you! THANK YOU Daniel for all that you do!!!! Melisa

    ReplyDelete