Thursday, February 18, 2010

LOFT @ CASTLEBERRY HILL: LUNCH AND LOOK

Today, I had the pleasure of attending a lunch and look at the Loft @ Castleberry Hill. To be honest I had never heard of this Loft until the fabulous Lisa Zachery from Papered Wonders Inc invited me to attend. I have been looking forward to this event all week. Anything that has to do with weddings I am in. I love, love weddings!!! If it was up to me I would have a wedding all over again (Just kidding, Baby).
As I walked into the Loft @ Castleberry I was smitten by how beautiful this venue is. The layout and design is amazing. The place is filed with natural light, which I love, especially for taking pictures. If you know me I like to use natural light as much as I can. The Loft is very modern and chic, perfect for a wedding.
Enjoy!!!







Dresses: Erica Angeline



Candy Bags: Papered Wonders, Inc.

Papered Wonders, Inc: Lisa and April







Postcard: Papered Wonders, Inc

Labels: Papered Wonders, Inc





Massages: Tranquility Salon & Spa

2 comments: