Thursday, April 29, 2010

GOING TO THE CHAPEL: ED & DANA

My stomach had knots and I felt very queazy. I get like this before any shoots. A couple of weeks ago I second shoot with Kelly for an awesome couple. We had a blast and perfect weather, except for the wind. I can't express how much I love, love shooting weddings. I love to see people in love make a commitment to each other. I love to see the tears and the sparkle in their eyes when they see each other for the very first time. Ed and Dana are amazing people with big hearts. I loved the way Ed keep on making Dana laugh, which made my job easier. A great couple with a contagious spirit would make any picture look good. Ed and Dana had an awesome Jewish wedding ceremony!!

Enjoy!







Dana is reading a letter from Ed.

The couple's first look.









The Jewish ceremony beings.

This is the Ketubah signed.





First dance as Mr. and Mrs. Denker

I am not quite sure what is going on here, but I love it.

4 comments:

  1. Love it! Great job Evie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Karla!!!! Love ya and can't wait to see you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your blog via Justin & Mary's blog...LOVE your work!

    ReplyDelete