Wednesday, May 5, 2010

BLOG LOVE

Are you an avid blog reader? I know without a doubt I am!! I love reading blogs and can spend hours and hours reading them. I wanted to share with you all some of the blogs that I absolutely love and inspire me.

Momtog - This is a blog that is dedicated to moms who love photography. Even though I do not have children, I love reading this blog because Drew is so informative about photography and her little boy Brayden is such a cutie pie!

Jasmine Star Blog - This girl is a rad wedding photographer based out of Orange County, Ca. I am pretty sure you have heard of her, if not go and check her out. Be prepared to spend hours and hours on her blog. Her writing is phenomenal. I love the way she writes about her clients, and whenever I am reading their story I feel like I am reading a novel. I love to read her FAQ's about photography.

Fashion Face - Is more a website than a blog. For those of you that know me, you know how much I love make up. This website has tutorial videos on how to apply fashion and celebrity inspired make up looks. This website is run by two sisters from the UK who are make-up artists.

I am Style-ish - This blog is fun and talks all about fashion. I mean who does not love fashion? This blog is run by Tiffany. She takes daily pictures of her outfits and talks about what she is wearing. She also happens to be a wedding photographer with an eye for fashion. I love her style and the fact that she posts information on where you can buy what she is wearing.

Three Men and a Lady - This blog is all about interior design. I can't wait until we buy a house because this is going to be my guide to decorating my future house. Michelle uses cheap furniture and makes them into a master piece. She has an eye for design and I love her style.


Justin & Mary - I love reading this blog. This is a husband and wife photography team and I just want to say how adorable they are. I love their work, but most importantly I am always learning something new!! I love to read about their house renovation, stories with their dog Cooper and their awesome car, the mini cooper. I had the privilege of hearing Justin and Mary at WPPI 2010 and was blown away by their presentation.


From Marriage to Motherhood - I love reading this blog. Jessica got married to Mr. Wonderful, they had a baby, and now she is a stay at home mom/wife. I love to read stories of beautiful baby Ilah and see how much she is growing. She talks about everything, from weddings, babies, reality TV (my fave), home decoration, and the list goes on and on!!


I know these are a lot of blogs, but didn't I tell you that I love reading blogs!! These are just some of my favorite. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

\
Enjoy!!

1 comment: