Monday, May 10, 2010

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY: NOAH, NATE, AND NOLAN

This past Friday I had an awesome session with three little boys, Noah, Nate, and Nolan. Their dad, Travis contacted me about doing a surprise Mother's Day shoot for his wife and mom. I was thrilled about his idea and could not have been more excited for them. We took these pictures at Alexander Park in Snellville, Ga. I was immediately smitten by this park because it has tons and tons of fields. I love shooting pictures in fields, especially when I am photographing three little boys. These little guys did so good and had so much fun.

Thank you Travis for letting me in on your Mother's Day secret. Shannon and Grandma I hope you both had a wonderful Mother's Day and enjoy these pictures!!!!








OH my - how I love me some natural lighting!!



This is one of my favorite pictures!!














1 comment: