Sunday, May 23, 2010

GOING TO THE CHAPEL: IVAN & ELIZABETH

"Your wedding is when'?, I asked. Elizabeth called me and and told me she was getting married in two weeks, and wanted me to photograph her wedding. I was happy, excited, and nervous. We spoke briefly about the wedding and about her and Ivan. We both said our good bye and hung up the phone.

My mother happened to be at my apartment when I got off the phone with Elizabeth, and told her what just happened. She was so excited for me and told me that I could do it! Elizabeth and Ivan have been together for 14 years and have two adorable boys. I was so happy to be a part of their wedding. The day could not have been as perfect as it was. It was supposed to rain the day of their wedding and thankfully the clouds parted and the sun came out. This was a special wedding because both sides of the family came from Peru and the reception was at the couple's house. This family is so infectious and so welcoming to both Daniel and I.

I am so blessed to be able to do what I love. Especially when I have awesome clients as Ivan and Elizabeth. Thank you so much Ivan and Elizabeth for giving us the privilege of being a part of a day that you both will never forget.

Enjoy your pictures!!!







Ely you are beautiful!!

Mother of the Bride





Ivan & Ely's boys.



Parents of the bride.



I love the look of their face as their mom walks down the aisle.



This is one of my favorite pics!!!









Mr & Mrs. Iturrizaga







Parents of the groom. Ivan's dad was my favorite. He LOVES to dance!!

3 comments:

  1. great job Evie, I love the one with the groom holding the bouquet, very modern! :) I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evie me encanto estan preciosas

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT pictures!

    ReplyDelete