Tuesday, June 1, 2010

WERE HAVING A BABY: Jose, Vivi, Marcelo, and Angelo

I woke up Monday morning to the sounds of rain drops tapping against my bedroom window. I immediately got up and began to think about Jose and Vivi's maternity session. Vivi is expecting her second son in July and wanted to get some outside maternity pictures. Hoping for the best I called Vivi and asked her if she still wanted to have her session. To my surprise she said, "Yes, how about we wait until the rain goes away"?. To be honest I did not think the rain was going to go away.

Once we arrived at downtown Duluth, the weather was not that bad. Yes it was slightly overcast but then the sun pierced through the clouds and made a debut. I had a blast getting to know this family. I love to be able to pause and freeze moments for my clients. Vivi and Jose thank you for sharing your life with me. I had a blast hanging out with you all and can't wait to see Angelo!!

Enjoy!









ViVi you are one gorgeous Mama!!















Isn't Marcelo a cutie?!?!?

2 comments:

  1. Rock it out girlfriend, these are great!!! :) What a cute family too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hermosas fotos !! Ofcourse hermosa familia.. Good job Evie I'm so proud of u love u!!... Paulina

    ReplyDelete