Saturday, June 19, 2010

WHAT'S ON MY MIND: DANIEL PEREZ

Dear Baby,

What an awesome day we had!! It's days like this that I want to always remember how much fun we have. We woke up and had a hearty breakfast of yummy cereal. We decided that today we were going to hang out with our two year old niece, Shirel and nephew, Joshua. We picked them up and headed to the outlets. It felt so weird because we are not use to having kids with us, but it was fun. At times I felt like people were looking at me like what is she doing?!?!? I had trouble opening doors with a big stroller and I would bump into things at the store. But I enjoyed every minute of it. It was nice to have a Saturday off because I have been nonstop for the past few weeks. We shopped until we dropped. We kissed and held each others hands, something I will be missing while you are gone, and enjoyed being with family. It was nice to give your sister and my sister a break! I love the little things that you do, even though I had diaper duty! You are an amazing husband with a BIG heart. You are always thinking of others and making sure I am HAPPY!! I loved watching you get happy at buying the littlest things for yourself, you are so cute :) Everyday I learn to be a better wife, photographer, and friend!!! Thank you for being by my side and my new puma shoes!!! :)

Love, Mrs. Perez

No comments:

Post a Comment